1. Support and promote a National Assembly Against Racism [N.A.A.R.] and Unite Against Fascism [U.A.F.].
2. To be vigilant and co-operate with other organisations to give support and defend individuals or
organisations suffering racial discrimination or harassment, at work or in the neighbourhood.
3. Disseminate information on local and national issues concerning racism.
4. Support national campaigns against racial legislation and seek its repeal.
5. Seek to promote educational material, books, pamphlets, videos and films that expose and defeat racist ideology.
6. Organise meetings, debates and discussions, and participate in festivals and other events that celebrate multi-cultural society.
7. Support the prosecution of individuals and organisations that promote racist ideology in society.